FROM BROOKLYN WITH LOVE…
Pittsburghers count yourselves lucky again. Like last year, Pittsburgh has again been included in Brooklyn Brewery’s MASH, a traveling beer-centric week of events including parties, comedy, concerts, pop-up supperclubs and readings. Cities on the 12-stop tour include Austin, London, Stockholm, Nashville, Miami and … Pittsburgh(!) thanks to your alls love/support of good beer, food, and fun.
If you were able to hit up some of the events last summer, you know that these guys don’t mess around. The schedule of events is solid, ranging from dinners with local talents like Kate Romane (E2) and Justin Severino (Cure) alongside Brooklyn Brewery Chef Andrew Gerson to a comedy show at Row House Cinema to a home-brewing class at Copper Kettle Brewing Company.
Here is a few of the events you aren’t gonna wanna miss. For a full schedule and details of events, check out their site here! A lot of the events are FREE with RSVP so get your calendar out and start filling it up before its too late!
- *** Saturday June 21, 7pm: Tap Attack at Industry Public House
- *** Sunday, June 22, 3pm: Dinner on the Farm with Justin Severino, Andrew Gerson & Mike Poiarkoff
- *** Tuesday, June 24, 7pm: Brooklyn Ha Ha at Row House Cinema
- *** Tuesday, June 24, 8pm: Found Footage Festival at Regent Square Theater
- *** Thursday, June 26, 7pm: Slow Supper with Kate Romane & Andrew Gerson
- *** Satuday, June 28, 2pm: Mash Edu at Copper Kettle Brewing Company
- *** Saturday June 28, 8pm: Closing Party with tunes, food trucks and BEER at Club Cafe