YOUR PLANS: HALLOWEEN
Like other holidays, plans are stressful. This friend wants to go here, the others there. No plans are set until 8:59 as you walk out the door. But maybe we can help you out. Here is a slug of some solid options to start pitching to your friends now so maybe you can have some plans set at 8:58 or maybe even earlier!
Greetings Earthlings: The Livermore/Cloak Room
- Date: 10/31, 8pm-2am
- Players: DJ sets by Tracksploitation (PIT)
- Vibe: Kitsch meets cocktails.
- Cost: No cover
Devil’s Night: Cantina
- 11/1; 10pm-2am
- Players: DJ sets by Brenmar (NYC), Bamboo (PIT) & Edgar Um (PIT)
- Vibe: Loud, dance-y hip-hop Halloween.
- Cost: $10 after 10pm
Vamp Metal Halloween: Allegheny Wine Mixer
- 10/31; 5pm-1am
- Players: Vampire staff, DJ Miss Mungo (PIT)
- Vibe: The classics: Metal & Vampire Movies
- Cost: No Cover
Hitchcock: Carrie Furnace
- 11/1; 8pm-1am.
- Players: The Brew Gentlemen, Independent Brewing Co., Bar Marco, Food Trucks
- Vibe: Abandoned creepy mill turned rave with dj, booze and more.
- Cost: $35 (three drinks included); tickets purchased here
Day of the Dead: Cantina
- 11/1, 10pm-2am
- Players: G-Flux (DC) , Pandemic (PIT), Edgar Um (PIT)
- Vibe: Brassy latino beats, sugar skull faces, tequila.
- Cost: $10 after 10.