Join Wigle Whiskey & Good Food Pittsburgh for a festival celebrating the release of two Tequila–Barrel finished spirits that have been waiting 3 years for their debut! We are celebrating at the Wigle Whiskey Barrelhouse & Whiskey Garden located at 1055 Spring Garden Ave. Pittsburgh, PA 15212.
$20 ticket includes:
- Sample of Wigle Al Centro – Whiskey version of Mezcal that is made from mesquite-smoked malt and aged in Tequila barrels for three years!
- Sample of Wigle Abajo – Honey rum aged three years in Tequila Barrels!
- Signature cocktail made with Al Centro or Abajo!
- Glass of Cider Threadbare Cider and Mead.
- Individual-size serving of chips & salsa.
- $5 off Al Centro! and Abajo!
- PLUS! Live music from The Semi-Supervillians from 7-9pm and access to all taco and dessert vendors for pay-as-you-go tacos and ice cream!