Come hang with us, VIA and friends as we celebrate the release of our newest guide and warmer weather! Looking to top our release last year at Mattress Factory (it was really good), we have partnered with VIA & Friends to bring you, PGH SPRING THING. Expect a night of amazing food and drinks from the top spots in town (with some previews of restaurants yet to open) and music from near and far including headliner Lunice, who closed down Pitchfork’s Paris Festival in 2014.
Tickets are $25 for snacks from each our vendors, two drinks and access to all the music with addition food & drinks available for purchase. While we would like to think all our events are ones not to miss, this one particularly falls into that category! See you all there.
✦ /// Snacks:
- The Vandal // thevandalpgh.com
- The Ballroom
- Cure //curepittsburgh.com
- Bread & Salt // breadandsaltbakery.com
✦ /// Drinks:
- täkō // takopgh.com
- Hop Farm // hopfarmbrewingco.com
- Two Custom Beers just for US!
- Round Corner Cantina // roundcornercantina.com
✦ /// Music Schedule:
- 06:00p – 07:30p // Naeem & Gusto (VIA/Detour)
- 07:30p – 08:30p // LoJack (DME)
- 08:30p – 10:00p // Telavision (DME)
- 10:00p – 11:30p // Boo Lean (VIA)
- 11:30p – 12:30a // Normaling (Obvious, Space Is The Place)
- 12:30a – ??:??a // Lunice
✦ /// LUNICE
Born and raised in the city of Montreal, Canadian producer / DJ, Lunice has always been a disciple of hip hop. Coming up on breakbeats and having taken a stab at nearly all elements, from graffiti to beatboxing, he cut his teeth as a breakdancer and perfected his sense of rhythm and ear for music before hitting the decks and making his own beats. Now, Lunice is an international sensation- overthrowing dance floors everywhere he goes with his unique style: a perfect fusion of traditional and new outlook trap production. With a handful of other peers, he is crafting a powerful new lane in music with bigger and bolder visions for hip hop production.